Monday, January 9, 2012

Birchbox!

So I had heard of these lovely little beauty subscriptions for a few months now and for Christmas I decided to get myself one. And today, it arrived. Each month, Birchbox sends you about 4-5 samples of really quality beauty products. It'll be skincare, haircare, makeup, nail polish, etc. A lot of it is from tried and true brands, but they also include up and coming brands. It's $10 for one month, or $110 for a whole year subscription (which makes one month free).

Here is my January Birchbox:

 

 

Inside I got:

A Blueberry Muffin Larabar mini-bar. I've never seen food in any of the Birchbox review blogs I've read but hey, I like food and I consider it an act of the universe that the first time I try Birchbox, I get a food sample.
A cute Birchbox logo magnet. The card says that you can use it to fasten your New Years reminders to the fridge.


A FULL SIZE Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner. This alone retails for $20! This shade is called Peacock and it's a blue with a teal tinge to it. This will be great for the new year because I am trying to be bolder and new with my makeup.



-FIX Malibu Immaculate Complexion Smoothing Serum
-Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream (I'm VERY excited to try this moisturizer. It's apparently supposed to tingle, too)
-Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal

Plus a tip sheet on how to detox and start your year off clearly.




By the way, that is the Tower Bridge on my duvet. It's a skyline of London. Goes with the new London theme to my room. I love it. You can get one at blisslivinghome.com.

But I seriously encourage everyone to get a Birchbox subscription. It's totally worth it and it pays for itself. Heck, in my case with the $20 eyeliner, it more than doubly paid for itself. 

Stay beautiful, Katie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment